Disruptive innovation is bringing positive change to improving access, quality and lower costs in the U.S. healthcare system. Join your colleagues in business and healthcare at this summit to hear how specific innovations can affect New Mexico.
Our keynote, Tami Hutchison of Remedy Partners, will describe how national progress is being made in bundled payments, and moving into state and local healthcare delivery systems. Changing healthcare’s payment system is one of the most critical pieces in transforming the healthcare system.
- Ryan Stevens, UNM Neurosurgery ACCESS Project, describing a telemedicine network that better helps diagnose and treat stroke and brain injury patients
- Dr. Ries Robinson, Presbyterian Innovation Center, discussing new and compelling programs there
- And more…
Date: December 6, 2018
Time: 7:30 am-Noon
Place: Albuquerque Balloon Museum
7:30 - 8:00 a.m.
Registration, Networking, Breakfast
8:00 - 8:05 a.m.
Welcome and Introductions
- Pat Montoya, BSN, MPA, Executive Director, New Mexico Coalition for Healthcare Value
8:05 - 9:00 a.m.
Keynote: Bundles of Joy Expanding Bundle Programs Beyond Medicare
- Tami Hutchison, Senior Director, Commercial Development, Remedy Partners
9:00 - 9:35 a.m.
UNM Project Access: State of the Art Neurological Care in Rural Areas
- Ryan Stevens, Program Director, Chief Administrator, Department of Neurosurgery, UNM
9:35 - 10:00 a.m.
10:00 - 10:55 a.m.
How Innovation Creates Impact
- Ries Robinson, MD, Senior Vice President and Chief Innovation Officer Innovation Hub, Presbyterian Healthcare Services
10:55 - 11:25 a.m.
Creating Value from Big Data and Visualizations
- Charles Rath, President and CEO, Resilient Solutions 21 (RS21)
11:25 - 11:55 a.m.
Twistle—Chatbots for Healthcare
- Sukhi Singh, Chief Revenue Officer, Twistle
11:55 - 12:00 PM
Wrap Up and Conclusion
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) credits are available for this Summit.
Pat Montoya, MPA, BSN
Executive Director, New Mexico Coalition for Healthcare Value